Christopher House will create a national model for helping low-income, at-risk children and their families achieve success in school, the workplace, and life.
Helping children and their families thrive.
We partner with families to provide a continuum of innovative schools for students from birth through high school as well as adult educational programs that create stable, self-sufficient families.
- Commitment to Excellence
- Achievement and Perseverance
- Respect and Compassion
- Equality of Opportunity
Children and families thrive when:
- They have access to a high quality education
- Education begins at birth, with parents as the first teacher, and continues through life
- Parents have high standards and set high expectations for their children and themselves
- Professionally trained teachers use strength-based instruction and know their students as individuals
- Parents support their children financially and emotionally
- Evaluations and program adjustments are data driven
- Education includes developing perseverance and social intelligence
- Parents and teachers work together to continuously improve programs