For more than 100 years, the Christopher House mission has been to strengthen and empower economically disadvantaged children and their families by providing a continuum of educational and human services. Our integrated web of support services helps build thriving families by equipping them with the tools they need to become self-sufficient and progress in their social, emotional, educational and economic development.
We operate accredited early learning, elementary, and out of school time programs grounded in research-based curricula and high-quality instruction. Christopher House values high expectations and an educational program that leverages arts integration, project-based learning, parent involvement, celebration of diversity, and a commitment to measurable results. These values are the framework of our learning community and extend to students, parents, teachers, and administrators. These values have resulted in educational services that produce significant returns in student achievement and parental involvement. Our dynamic and innovative programs lead the field in accountability and achievement by establishing and exceeding rigorous academic, social and emotional outcomes.
In the fall of 2013, Christopher House built on its portfolio of early learning centers and expanded our transformative culture into a birth to eighth grade school composed of an Early Learning and an Elementary Learning House. The Elementary Learning House will be a K-8 charter school. The school will create unprecedented collaboration between early childhood and elementary educators as well as family support programs. In addition, it will provide foundational exposure during the earliest years of life to our culture of high expectations and academic excellence.
- Create intake packets
- Contact participants for ECDS enrollment.
- Complete enrollments for children enrolling in ECDS in accordance with agency, local, state, and federal regulations, ensuring all required documentation for program is collected and completed.
- Maintain accurate records, including both paper files and multiple databases.
- Create enrollment folders.
- Data entry to include COPA and ETO databases.
- Computer literate.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people of diverse socioeconomic and educational backgrounds.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish is required.
Pays $12 an hour and is a 6-week internship.
Respond with resume:
Christopher House is an Equal Opportunity Employer.