You can make spirits bright!
Every winter our Food Drive and Family to Family campaigns help Christopher House children and their families to have a joyful holiday season. You can join by picking up some items at the grocery or signing-up to help a family through the holidays.
Holiday Program Details:
Having minimal resources can make the holiday season very stressful. Each year we try to alleviate some of this for our children and families though our Holiday Food Drive and our Family to Family program in November and December.
The Food Drive
- Collects food and goods to give our families a special basket filled with everything needed for a wonderful Thanksgiving meal and then some.
- Here is the list of items we need for 2016.
- Questions? Want to host a drive at your school or office? Call 773-922-7544 or email us at email@example.com!
Family to Family
- Be matched with a family or multiple families to provide gifts, food, and goods for the December holidays.
- Once paired, donors receive a list of family wishlists.
- Grocery gift cards from Mariano’s, Jewel, or Walmart are encouraged.
- Donations to Christopher House support families year-round – you can make a donation here today!
- Want to adopt a number of families with your office, church, and/or book club? Call us at 773-922-7544 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.