You can make spirits bright!
Join us to make a joyful holiday season for low-income children and their families this November and December!
Picking up a few items at the grocery, signing up to help a family, or making a donation – all make an incredible difference through the winter months and can warm hearts well into the new year.
Find out below how to light up the holidays for someone in need!
The Food Drive: November 1st – 17th
- Thank you to everyone who helped to make this year a great success!
Family to Family: December 6th – 18th
- All of our families have been matched! You can still help by donation below.
- Be matched with a family or multiple families to provide gifts, food, and necessities for the December holidays.
- To sign up email firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of family members (e.g. 4-5 family members, a single mom with 2 kids, etc.).
- Once paired, donors receive a family/families wishlist(s), details on drop off location, and time.
- Grocery gift cards from Mariano’s, Jewel, Aldi, or Walmart are encouraged and gratefully appreciated.
- Donations to Christopher House support families year-round – you can make a donation here today!
- Want to adopt multiple families with a group of friends, your office, youth group church, or book club?
- Call us at 773-922-7544 or email us at email@example.com.
Sign up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 773-922-7544 today!