You can make spirits bright!
Join us to make a joyful holiday season for low-income children and their families this November and December!
Picking up a few items at the grocery, signing up to help a family, or making a donation – all make an incredible difference through the winter months and can warm hearts well into the new year.
Find out below how to light up the holidays for someone in need!
The Food Drive: November 1st – 17th
- Collects food to give our families a special basket filled with everything needed for a memorable Thanksgiving holiday.
- Here is the list of needs for 2017.
- Donations can be brought to our Logan Square site (3255 W. Altgeld St.) or James & Jean Stewart Campus (5235 W. Belden Ave.) M-F 8am-5pm
- Questions? Want to host a drive at your school or office?
- Call 773-922-7544 or email us at email@example.com!
Family to Family: November 6th – 18th
- Be matched with a family or multiple families to provide gifts, food, and necessities for the December holidays.
- To sign up email firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of family members (e.g. 4-5 family members, a single mom with 2 kids, etc.).
- Once paired, donors receive a family/families wishlist(s), details on drop off location, and time.
- Grocery gift cards from Mariano’s, Jewel, Aldi, or Walmart are encouraged and gratefully appreciated.
- Donations to Christopher House support families year-round – you can make a donation here today!
- Want to adopt multiple families with a group of friends, your office, youth group church, or book club?
- Call us at 773-922-7544 or email us at email@example.com.
Bloomingdales is partnering with Christopher House this Thanksgiving!
They will donate 10% of tracked sales back to Christopher House Nov.25t. and 26th!
Simply request the associate to ring the barcode (**coming soon!**) at time of check out!*
*Purchases must be made in store on Nov 25-26.
Offer excludes pre-sell purchases, furs & gift cards.
Offer valid only at Bloomingdale’s North Michigan Avenue & Old Orchard.
Interested in Volunteering?
- “Turkey Tuesday,” Tuesday, November 21st, from 9am-11am, you can help lift turkeys, food bags, and deliver them to the three sites (10-15 people needed).
- Help us with the Holiday Open House on Saturday, December 16th, from 10am-12pm, at our Logan Square site, accepting donations and spreading cheer!
Sign up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 773-922-7544 today!