Remarkable Progress, Real Results, Every Day
Christopher House is a national leader in evaluating both quantitative and qualitative outcomes of its work.
Christopher House creates a culture of high performance, goal setting, and achievement by tracking and making program adjustments based on:
- Infants’ and toddlers’ cognitive, physical, and emotional development.
- Children’s and teens’ academic achievement and social behavior.
- Parents’ implementation of healthy, supportive parenting practices.
- Families’ social, financial, and emotional welfare.
An annual Family Needs Assessment evaluates program effectiveness and ensures responsiveness to families’ concerns. We collect and analyze family demographics and needs, including education, housing, and healthcare. Results from the assessment are used to:
- Inform agency-wide programming.
- Identify and work directly with individual families to create short- and long-term goals and assist them in meeting their specific needs.