Christopher House will create a national model for helping low-income, at-risk children and their families achieve success in school, the workplace, and life.
Helping children and their families thrive.
Commitment to Excellence
Achievement and Perseverance
Respect and Compassion
Equality of Opportunity
Children and families thrive when:
- They have access to a high-quality education
- Education begins at birth, with parents as the first teacher, and continues through life
- Parents have high standards and set high expectations for their children and themselves
- Professionally trained teachers use strength-based instruction and know their students
- Parents support their children financially and emotionally
- Evaluations and program adjustments are data driven
- Education includes developing perseverance and social intelligence
- Parents and teachers work together to continuously improve programs