Christopher House provides an engaging environment designed to drive students’ social, emotional, and cognitive development. Our School Age program takes place after school, all day (7:30 am – 5:30 pm) during the summer, and on weekdays when school is not in session.
- Cooking, music, dance, writing, art, sports, architecture, and other ‘clubs’ build skills and knowledge while exploring students’ interests.
- Tutoring and homework help to keep students on-track in school while promoting academic achievement and a desire to excel.
- Adult guidance helps students reach their academic and non-academic goals each year.
- Nutritious snacks and opportunities for physical activity to advance children’s physical development and promote a healthy lifestyle.
- 82% of students achieved at least two of their three academic and future-planning annual goals.
- 90% of students seen in counseling showed improvement in their social and emotional development.
- 98% of students promoted to the next grade on time.
To promote healthy home environments, facilitate each parent’s engagement in their child’s development, and foster long-term self-sufficiency, Christopher House helps ease the financial and emotional stress low-income families face through our Parent School. MORE >
For more information about enrolling your child in our School Age program, please call 1-855-318-8285 (se habla español) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Age and grade of child
- Site preference* (click here for site locations and information).
* Please note that the School Age program is offered at our Logan Square, and Uptown sites.