We all have leadership in us. Find yours here.
What is Christopher House Youth Leadership?
Youth Leadership is a free program that provides activities and resources to help students (ages 11-18 or grades 6-12) thrive.
Youth Leadership takes place 2:30-5:30 PM, Monday to Friday, at our Uptown and Stewart campuses. We also offer full days during academic breaks, like summer and spring break.
What We Do
- Academic tutoring and mentoring,
- College and career exploration through college and company visits and workshops,
- Field trips to local arts and cultural institutions,
- Leadership development and service learning,
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle choices,
- Parent workshops on college, financial aid application process, cybersecurity, police relations, communication, positive youth development, and more.
- 100% of those enrolled reported increased knowledge of college and workforce readiness skills
- 95% of those enrolled reported feeling safe in the program, having an adult present that they trust, and being treated well by their peers.
- 100% of those enrolled reported an improvement in personal conflict resolution and problem-solving.
Join us! If you’d like to join in on Christopher House Youth Leadership, fill out this form or contact A’Teirrah Reid-Hart at AReid-Hart@christopherhouse.org or Graig Tertulien at email@example.com.